Today is my birthday and I’m the young age of 36. I tell you 15 years ago I would have expected to be riddled with wrinkles and unhappiness at this age but I’m so glad that’s not the case.
Today I’m planning on getting my haircut like this but a little different in the back because my husband hates the back. I finally realized that I’m not “working for the man” anymore and if I feel like shaving my head I can!
I thought it would be fun to share 5 random fact about me.
1. I’m an ex-military brat and have lived in Portugal, Australia, the Philippines and a handful of US states.
2. I didn’t start dating until I was 24.
3. I am a Period Movie addict. I’m pretty sure it all started when I was 19 and watched “Pride and Prejudice” Colin Firth transformed Mr. Darcy in a man I have been crushing on for the last 17 years.
4. I hate picking up balloons or opening anything that snaps open with a pop. Ugg.
5. I’m a whiz with a miter saw and love gas welding.