If I haven’t said it already, Fall is in the air and I’m thinking of spicy sweets to help me get through the upcoming deluge of darkness and rain. It’s hard to think about so I’m going to concentrate on the fact that it’s a sunny day and that I still have a couple of these paleo dessert spice cookies waiting for me in my cookie jar.
- 2 cups of roasted salted sunflower seed, course ground in a food processor
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1 tbsp powered ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp allspice
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ tsp course ground celtic sea salt
- Combine the honey, cinnamon, allspice, ginger, salt, molasses and egg in a bowl and mix throughout.
- Add the sunflower seed flower and blend. It will be rather sticky so you may need to have wet hands.
- Place the cookies on a greased baking sheet or silpat.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350.
© 2011-2012, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.