I’m stressed ya’ll so that means I want something sweet to take my mind off the craziness going on in my life. It’s good craziness but still mama wants some sugar.
There Gluten free Cheesecake brownies are ,ore of a cake-like brownie than a chewy brownie but so good. I do use real cream cheese in the cheesecake so this is a primal treat. I still am avoiding nuts in my diet since they tend to cause and allergic reaction.
I won’t lie, I ate 3 of these within 10 minutes. Thankfully I have my husband and son to help me demolish treats like this around the house.
- ½ cup of coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- ½ cup of mashed sweet potatoes
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup of milk of choice
- ¼ cup of maple syrup
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- Combine the coconut flour and cacao powder in a medium bowl.
- Next add in the mashed sweet potatoes, eggs, maple syrup, and milk and mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- Lastly fold in the dark chocolate chips.
- Spread this in an 8" round greased baking pan.
- Place the softened cream cheese in a bowl and mix in the maple syrup and vanilla .
- Spread this on top of the brownies and bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
© 2011-2013, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.