I’m stressed ya’ll so that means I want something sweet to take my mind off the craziness going on in my life. It’s good craziness but still mama wants some sugar.
This is more of a cake-like brownie than a chewy brownie but so good. I won’t lie, I ate 3 of these within 10 minutes. Thankfully I have my husband and son to help me demolish treats like this around the house.
- ½ cup of coconut flour
- 4 tbsp of cocoa
- ½ cup of mashed sweet potatoes
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup of milk
- ¼ cup of maple syrup
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- 1 8oz of cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- ½ tsp of vanilla
- Combine the coconut flour and cocoa in a medium bowl.
- Next add in the sweet potatoes, eggs, maple syrup, and milk and mix thoroughly.
- Lastly fold in the dark chocolate chips.
- Spread this in an 8″ round greased baking pan.
- Place the softened cream cheese in a bowl and mix in the maple syrup and vanilla .
- Spread this on top of the brownies and bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
© 2011-2013, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.