No Bake Chocolate Fudge

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on Reddit
Get F R E E Kindle Books Here.

No Bake Chocolate Fudge  21 day sugar detox

Lately, I’ve been dreaming of chocolate.  The dream starts off the same way.  I’m sitting at a large table and every chocolate treat that I could ever want is before me.  Then Diane Sanfilippo pulls up a chair right beside me and raises her eyebrow to remind me that I have 11 more days before I can eat any sugar.

Yeah. Buzzkill right?  Well necessity is the mother of invention and I was seriously going to explode into a grumpier version of the incredible hulk if I didn’t get my chocolate fix.

No Bake Chocolate Fudge 21 day sugar detox

Hence the birth of this 21 day sugar detox recipe for No Bake Chocolate fudge.   If you’re not on the detox and want to add sugar, I’m going to recommend 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup.

5.0 from 2 reviews
No Bake Chocolate Fudge

Prep time
Cook time
Total time

Author:
Serves: 12
  1. In a food processor or stand mixer, combine all the ingredients and mix until fully blended.
  2. Scoop out into a pan that has been lined with parchment paper.
  3. Let chill for 4 hours and then enjoy!
  4. Optional: See post for how to make into a non-21dsd recipe

No Bake Chocolate Fudge  21 day sugar detox

© 2011-2013, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.

Grab these delicious, free Paleo recipes!

Comments

1. says

Ok, you are so funny. My dreams last night did not involve chocolate or the 21 day detox, instead it involved me and my hubby getting married again and someone wanting to bring a pig to the wedding. I wanted the pig to wear shoes. I know my dreams are weird.

2. Heidi says

I’m doing AIP – what is your opinion about replacing the sunbutter with more coconut butter (since no nuts on AIP) ???? Input welcomed, thanks

• says

Do you have any health food stores in your area? You can call and see if they have it. When in a pinch, I just get it from my natural section in Freddies. Amazon is great too.

3. emaliah82 says

I just made a batch of this fudge. I am not sure what the result will be after chilling but I noticed my sunbutter does not have evaporated cane syrup in it like yours did. Did that add a dimension of sweetness to your fudge? Since my sunbutter does not have any sweetener added whatsoever, the fudge has of course no sweetener in it and may not be edible….gonna have to see after it chills. Any thoughts on whether or not your sunbutter with cane syrup made a difference???
    Thanks!
    Emily

• says

Emily, first thank you for your comment. Second, the sunbutter I used did not have cane sugar in it. I accidentally linked to the wrong one! I just corrected this. I’m following a sugar detox so this recipe has no sugar in it. In my comments in the post, I shared that if you want to add sugar, add 1/4 cup of honey.

• emaliah82 says

Thanks for getting back to me! I missed your comment about the honey…was surprised to see that the sunbutter link had sugar in that brand because of the entire point being on a sugar detox. Thanks for clearing that up!!! I have this gorgeous pan of fudge in my fridge so may just make a “frosting” for it. :) Much appreciated!!! :)

4. Kim Smyth says

Ok, I’ve never heard of sunbutter or coconut butter, if neither is sweet, how is the fudge edible? Could one add Truvia in the recipe somewhere?

• says

Hi Kim :) This recipe was created for those following the 21 Day Sugar Detox which doesn’t allow for sugar. You can easily add honey, maple syrup or Truvia to the recipe to taste. In the post there is directions on how to do this.

5. Rachel says

Oh my goodness this totally satisfied my hankering for chocolate! I used almond butter instead of sunbutter and added a pinch of sea salt. Damn this is a decadent treat! Delicious recipe, thanks for sharing :)

Trackbacks