Dark Chocolate Pudding

Vegan Chocolate PuddingSeriously, ever since I discovered the magic of melted coconut oil and avocados in pudding I have been an addict.   Like this kind of addict but replace the burger with anything that has coconut oil and avocado in it:

I love avocadosThe last time I went to the grocery store I bought 8 avocados and they were gone in 3 days.   Mr. Bejelly was shocked, like “raised double eyebrows” shocked.   At this rate, I’m going to have to move to California and buy a house with a grove of avocado trees to feed this beast.   Well, I just tell myself that because I am getting sick and tired of this grey, rainy, did I say rainy, Portlandia.

Anyhow back to this super, insanely easy and delicious recipe for dark chocolate pudding.     I seriously want to give the person that invented the food processor a big bear hug.   The food processor is the lazy cooks MUST have kitchen appliance.   If I had to make this dark chocolate pudding by hand, more than likely I would have only eaten 4 avocados so, actually,  that might be a point against it.  Anyhow throw everything in your food processor and try not it eat it all in one sitting!

Vegan Chocolate Pudding

5.0 from 1 reviews
Dark Chocolate Pudding

Prep time
Cook time
Total time

Author:
Serves: 4
  1. Add all the ingredients to your food processor and pulse until completely blended.
  2. Pour into a large bowl and chill for 2 hours.
  3. Devour!

© 2011-2014, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.

Comments

1. Jamie says

Yummy recipe! I agree, I could absolutely live with an avocado orchard in my back yard! We can dream can’t we? :-)

2. tara says

I just made this. Took me all of 5 minutes, and that was including a trip to the crib and patting that little butt back to sleep:-) I don’t have cacao, so I used cocoa powder and added an extra tbsp of raw honey and thinned it out a little bit with almond milk. It really is very tasty and is something I can share with my daughter….especially since everything I eat, I have to share lol! I also made your paleo wraps today and they were fabulous! Even my husband enjoyed them. We are new to the paleo lifestyle and I’m so thankful to have found your blog! Thank you for all you share!!

3. says

This looks delicious Kelly! So rich and creamy…pretty much the perfect dessert. :-)

I used to live in Portland, so I know all about the gray, dreary days there. I love how green it is, but the rain can be oppressive!

4. joanna says

hey kelly. how many days does this last in the fridge? does the avocado start to go bad or taste off? i wanna make it but i only cook for one and can’t eat it all in one night.

• says

Joanna, you know this doesn’t last in my house, lol. I have kept in a tightly closed container for 4 days. It tastes better to me after it chills. I can often taste the avocado if I eat it too soon.

5. says

omg! i love it!! thank you so much for sharing! I had some chilled coconut milk in my fridge, so i added some coconut milk instead of the oil – so yummie! you might give it a try? please let me know how you liked it!
    have a nice day!