Paleo Menu: 20 Autoimmune Protocol Desserts

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on Reddit

autoimmune protocol dessert

In May, after I turn in my manuscript for my book, I’m going to try the Autoimmune Protocol Diet.   You may or may not know that I have PCOS, which is considered an autoimmune disorder,  but  I have also been struggling to get back on track after having my son.  My pregnancy was not fun and it has taken me  2.5 years to finally start to feel more like my old self.  I’ve been working on eating more fermented cod liver oil, high vitamin butter oil,  broth and liver ever week.   I started adding gelatin to my tea – just kicked the coffee habit – and seriously my skin looks amazing!  However, I do need to eat more vegetables. Ugg.

Yes, I do not like vegetables.  However if you went to my Google Hangout Tuesday night where I spoke with 3 amazing Autoimmune Protocol Bloggers, a gem of information was shared about how you can safely enjoy  green smoothies.  The following day I had a delicious Kale smoothie with blueberries and gelatin! Yum!

Anyhow,  I’m shooting to stay 100%  for 60 days.  However, you know me.  I have a sweet tooth that rivals Paula Deen’s sweet tooth pre-diabetes  and I need to make sure that I can get my cookie and cake fix no matter what diet I am on.   Without further ado, here are 20 AIP Desserts to try.

Strawberry Mousse

Cinnamon Clove Coconut Macaroons

Mango Sorbet with Mint

Pumpkin Spice Thumbprint Cookies

Paleo Raspberry Pop Tarts

Strawberries & Cream Tart

Lemon Coconut Fudge Clouds

Balsamic Strawberry & Basil Dairy-Free Ice Cream Recipe

Baked Bananas

Raspberry Coconut Panna Cotta

Coconut Date Balls

Iced Raspberry Parfait

All Natural Cranberry Jellies

Cranberry Coconut Paleo Treats

Simple homemade apple pie recipe

Peppermint Coconut Snowball Cookies

Gingerbread Ice Cream

Ginger Chews

Paleo Apple Pie Ice Cream

aipresources

Grab these delicious, free Paleo recipes!

Comments

1. Mindy Moore says

Oh, please, please re-link to the balsamic strawberry and basil dairy-free ice cream. I was so excited, but the link is 404ed!

2. says

Great list Kelly! I’ve got to get my butt serious about AIP again. I adhered to it very strictly for about 6 months, but I’ve been quite the slacker and I can tell a distinct effect on my health. This list will definitely come in handy. :) Thanks for featuring the strawberries and cream tart recipe too!

3. Pam says

I hope you have good results! I am thrilled to say that as of TODAY, I have BOTH of the books you said are must haves. I agree with you and will be forever grateful to those willing to spread the goodness of this way of eating. So far I have gone without deserts but am reconsidering after seeing your list of possibilities!

4. says

Good luck with the change in diet!
    At least you can have fruits. :)
    I’ve been on the candida cleanse for the last 3 weeks myself, and no fruit or sugar of any kind is allowed. Sigh.
    So, I can’t even eat my coconut date balls right now. Thanks for sharing them!

5. Heather says

Thank you for posting these great dessert recipes! I’m just over a month into AIP (btw, the books you listed have been a big help to me), but I never considered that I might need some desserts for special occasions.

6. Holly says

I am trying to buy your AIP desserts ebook but I am getting an error message. Please let me know how I can purchase it. Thanks :)

Trackbacks